Friday, February 27, 2009

today who's coming to our house

Um...this blog is gonna send my message around the world. I want all the people in the whole wide world to read this because everybody is friends, even the children. Because the world is special because God made it and the dogs and the cats and all the other animals. So if you want to visit me, just go online and find a plane.

Today, Michael and Oliver are coming over to our house. And first Mommy's gonna go to the pizza, so me and Oliver are going to play together. Because Mommy's gonna come after Oliver and play. So Emmy and me can play with Oliver.

I'm happy because...um...I get to go to the beach to see the swans. I did get what I wanted. I'm happy because I did get to do what I wanted. And my dream come true is to go to Disney World. But, if I could fly I could be a superstar. But really I want to be a princess. But soon it's gonna be summer so we see the flowers blooming.

And I wrote a song called "Feel the Breeze" and it goes like this: "If you feel the breeze listening, you see that all the people are around you looking for spring. Then when you see the princesses dancing along the pathway. The end." So did you like my song? The world would be happy. So, when you come to meet me, just go to Zurich. So if anybody wants to come to me just go on an airplane and see if you're on the right airplane to go to Zurich. Alright, goodbye! Love!

Love, Evie

No comments:

Post a Comment